Heck of a season y'all, but alas we must declare that last weekend's lifts were the last of a rather fabulous winter, if we do say so ourselves. Record high temps and lots of sunshine mean we lost key areas of connectivity crucial to running lifts for (what would have been) Bonus Weekend #2 April 15-16. So… that’s a wrap on the winter season!
Thank you all for making this season such a memorable one… We’re constantly pinching ourselves that we get to do what we do with all of you and in this incredible community. I mean really, how lucky are we?
And thank you further to everyone that bought a season pass for next winter already... although we are always looking forward to winter, right now we're VERY excited about all the summer fun soon to come, including:
- downhill bike park lift service (with our new machine built top-to-bottom beginner and blue jump trails)
- new heated outdoor pool
- creemees and food/drink out on the expansive lawn, especially during those beautiful sunsets (yes, they are also gorgeous in summer and fall)
- summer camps (hurry, booking up fast)
- Live Music on the Lawn twice weekly free concert series
- seafood boils
- bike races
- scenic lift rides
- and various events Iike our Balance Bike Races which are fun fo the whole family!
Who's ready for summer sunshine in the Green Mountains?
Wilderness & Timberline Designated Uphill Routes are Currently OPEN
4/10/23 Update: Ski Area Closed for the Season. Thank you for making this an incredible ski and snowboard season! Backcountry conditions exist. Ski Patrol is NOT performing rescue work at this time. In case of an emergency call 911. Please stay clear of work areas, lifts and other equipment.